- Heavy duty specification for demanding sites
- Ideal for sweeping medium to large applications (eg warehouses, construction sites, factories)
- 46” sweeping path – a small but mighty machine!
- Efficiently sweeps and contains fine dust and debris with ease.
- Fitted with twin side-brooms, steel bumper kit and vacuum attachment as standard
- Available for spot hire, long term hire and purchase of new or excellent condition ex-hire models.
- Supplied with machine familiarisation and support
Spot Hire (Next Day Delivery)
Outright Purchase (New and excellent condition ex-hire units in stock)
- Delivery Options
Ride On Sweeper Hire
Due to the manoeuvrability of the Compact Low-Tipped Ride On Floor Sweeper, this machine is perfect for various applications where tight spaces need to be swept. It is a battery-powered ride-on sweeper, enabling you to do the job quickly and without engine fumes. A sweeper is perfect for settings with loose dust and debris; they are perfect for warehouse cleaning, construction sites or any areas with a general debris build-up or an issue with managing fine dust. The Compact Low Tipped Ride On Sweeper achieves power-packed floor sweeping in a compact size and can clean around 80,000 sq ft per hour. National Logistics and manufacturing facilities purchase and hire the Compact Low-Tipped Ride On Sweeper for depots throughout the UK, operating internally and externally. Construction companies often hire the Compact sweeper to reduce airborne dust on busy building projects and ensure a better working environment for their staff and other on-site contractors.
Though incredibly compact, the Compact Sweeper has a 46-inch wide sweeping path, with two standard brooms that help you reach those hard-to-reach places. The cleaning machine also has a standard wet sweep bypass on the resilient, impact-resistant and scratch-proof body. An automatic shaker cleans debris from the dust filter, which directs to the rear loading 2.5 cubic foot hopper. The machine is supplied as standard with the vacuum attachment, which assists in cleaning under racking, behind barriers, on top of pallets, and being able to be used to clean the machine itself and all filters.
Many of our clients will hire Compact Floor Sweepers when they are looking for a small and compact sweeper for their sweeping requirements. It is also possible to purchase the Compact Floor Sweeper if you’re looking for a more permanent piece of equipment to keep in-house. SRS Cleaning Equipment has both new and fully refurbished sweepers in stock. We provide machine demonstration and check sheets as standard so that you can get the best performance. This sweeping machine is available for spot hire in case of emergencies, for short to medium cleaning machine hire or longer-term SRS Flexi Hire, for businesses looking to have a machine on a more permanent basis for daily cleaning. If you prefer to purchase equipment, we offer machine sales and lease options combined with service and maintenance packages.
Total Steel Line
A strong steel casing protects the machine body, while special reinforcements safeguard the side brushes.
All controls are designed and located for easy operation
On-Board Vacuum Cleaner
Supplied with on-board vacuum cleaner, to assist cleaning ledges and other areas inaccessible to the main machine.
Equip with an a polyester bag filter which is particularly efficient at retaining of fine dust, it is anti-static and washable, and has a much longer lasting life than other traditional ones.
Long Battery Life
Large battery pack providing longer run time
Easy Change Main Broom
The floating, self-levelling main brush can be quickly adjusted or replaced without need of tools, and the retractable, anti-shock side brushes allow maximum cleaning efficiency on rough or uneven floors.
Retractable, anti-shock side brushes enable the Rider 1201 to sweep effectively in confined areas.
Front Lifting Flap
To assist with pick up of bulkier debris a lifting flap is installed in front of the brush and easily opened from the driver’s seat.
- 46\” WIDE SWEEPING WITH TWO STANDARD SIDE BROOMS
- CLEANS UP TO 84,175 SQ.FT. PER HOUR
- CLIMB GRADES OVER 20%
- 40-INCH TURNING RADIUS
- UNIQUE STEERING FOR GREATER MANEUVERABILITY
- REAR-LOADING 3.4 CUBIC FOOT DEBRIS HOPPER WITH HANDLE AND WHEELS FOR FAST, EASY TRANSPORT TO REFUSE CONTAINER
- RESILIENT, IMPACT-RESISTANT, SCRATCH-PROOF MOLDED BODY ON A RUGGED, ALL STEEL FRAME AND CHASSIS
- 43 SQ.FT OF DUST FILTERING IN 5 CARTRIDGE FILTERS; AUTOMATIC ELECTRIC FILTER SHAKER AND WET-SWEEP BYPASS STANDARD
- OPTIONAL VACUUM ATTACHMENT KIT
- REAR WHEEL HYDROSTATIC DRIVE WITH AUTOMOTIVE-TYPE DIFFERENTIAL; POWERED FORWARD/REVERSE
≫ National coverage offering short term/spot hire, rolling hire (3,6,12 month plus) as well as new and fully refurbished machine sales
≫ Same day/next day delivery using our own fleet of tracked vehicles and machine demonstrators
≫ Peace of mind as we are members of CHAS, Safe Contractor, RHA, the Construction Plant-Hire Association & Avetta
≫ Specialise in supplying industrial applications and are proud and passionate about what we do